Business Energy Procurement
Reduce your energy tariffs & rates. Intelligent energy procurement for easily and rapidly evaluate competing energy bids during. Model your future energy usage
Manage your energy tariffs and energy suppliers
ResourceKraft EnergyBuyer software permits customers to be more effective in their procurement of energy. With EnergyBuyer, customers can project their future energy usage, formulate an energy tender requesting utilities and energy suppliers to quote and then have those energy quotes automatically evaluated. This can greatly assist in the procurement of energy, as energy bills can be notoriously complex and difficult to evaluate and compare.
EnergyBuyer software is delivered using secure web technologies and can import data from several sources including energy meters attached to a companion ResourceKraft Advisor software account and data logged from utility meters.
- Helps users to easily evaluate competing energy bids
- Makes it much more difficult for competing utilities to obfuscate their tender responses
- Evaluation process takes all energy charges, taxes, etc into account
- Simple workflows mean that energy tenders needn’t be a chore—slash the time it takes to complete a tender
- Web-based and easy to use
- Produces clear concise outputs that are readily understandable by senior management
- Can import data from non-utility meters (via ResourceKraft Energy Mezzanine), utility meters, data feeds from meter reading companies and utilities
- Imported data for a previous year can be morphed to represent desired energy usage if energy usage reduction policies were brought to bear.
Morphing algorithms include:
- Base load squashing
- Peak reduction
- Peak levelling
- Fully integrated with ResourceKraft Advisor
- Powered by the ResourceKraft Energy Konnect software platform
- Supports several views of data
- Standard & customized reports
- Exports data to Microsoft Excel
The following is just one of the many workflows supported by ResourceKraft EnergyBuyer.
The ideal workflow may vary depending upon geography and other factors.
- User imports data on previous year’s energy usage
- User applies transformation algorithms to model effect of projected energy savings in future years (if any). A projected energy profile is produced for the organization or site
- The projected energy profile is assembled into a tender
- Notification of the tender is distributed to those utilities selected by the user
- The utilities are provided with login details so they can login to EnergyBuyer and respond to the tender
- When all/sufficient responses are received, the responses are evaluated and a recommendation (with full analysis) is presented to the user.
Slice and dice all aspects of your tariffs and energy costs so you can see where you are really incurring extra costs and surcharges. Surcharges and obscure line items in your utility bills can often account for a very large part of your total energy costs.
Model Your Future Energy Usage
Often energy reduction initiatives do not mesh well with energy procurement, although both are ultimately about reducing energy costs. This is because it is necessary to take account of projected energy usage reductions if one is to get the best possible tariffs. With ResourceKraft EnergyBuyer, you can model the effect of energy usage reduction initiatives on various tariffs to ensure that you are getting the best possible deal.
Get Control of Your Energy Costs
While many enterprises focus on reducing energy usage, it is often far easier to reduce costs by reducing what you paid for your energy. Also, it is important to demonstrate to your suppliers that you are in control. When they discover that you can analyze all charges in a transparent way, negotiations become much easier.
Removal of Tedious Labour
Managing energy tariffs and procurement is both tedious and error prone. ResourceKraft EnergyBuyer removes the drudgery so you can regularly revisit your energy tariffs to ensure that you are getting the best possible deal.